The game of Sic Bo, or Sic-Bo, is a dice game based on the ancient Chinese game of Tai Sai. The game has been gaining popularity these past couple of years, mainly because it is purely chance-driven and very simple to play. Playing the game of Sic Bo online allows you to win payouts of up to 150 to 1.
How to Play Sic-Bo
Sic Bo uses three dice. Once the bets are placed, the dice are rolled. Similar to other online casino games, you will see the winning bets marked clearly; payouts are awarded accordingly and a new round of betting marks the beginning of a new round. To play, all you need to do is place bets. There are no overly complicated strategies to memorize and the game is very straightforward.
The goal of playing Sic Bo casino game is to win bets; to do that, you must first understand the bets and the odds you are up against. There are a total of 8 bet types to choose from:
- Odd/Even: As the name suggests, this bet is for the total of three dice being odd or even. The payout is 1 to 1.
- Big/Small: This bet is for the total of three dice being Big (11 to 17) or Small (4 to 10). You lose the bet if a triple is rolled. The payout is 1 to 1.
- Totals: You bet on a specific total of the dice. The bet pays up to 50 to 1 depending on the total you choose to bet on. A complete list is available below:
Total 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Pays to 1 50 18 14 12 8 6 6 6 6 8 12 14 18 50
- Specific Triple: This bet is for the all three dice landing on the same number. Although not all Sic-Bo casino game offers this bet, it is one of the most lucrative bets of the game. The payout is 150 to 1.
- Any Triple: This bet is similar to the Specific Triple bet, but instead of choosing a specific triple, you bet on all of them. The payout is 24 to 1.
- Double: This bet is for two of the three dice landing on the same number. This bet pays 8 to 1.
- Two Dice Combinations: You will see a list of possible two-dice combinations on the Sic Bo table. Bet on any of them and you can expect to win a 5 to 1 payout.
- Any Number: This bet is for one or more of the dice showing a particular number. The payouts are 1 to 1 for a single match, 2 to 1 for two matches and 3 to 1 for three matches.